About the Program
World of Wonders provides the support and structure for children in early reading, while building cross-curricular knowledge, establishing classroom routines, and addressing the needs of all learners through differentiated instructional pathways.
Why World of Wonders?
- Works with the flexible nature of the early childhood classroom, supporting teachers make the most of their instructional time
- Introduces key classroom routines to build content knowledge to prepare children for pre-school
- Builds strong foundational skills with a focus on early literacy, social-emotional skills, and math, with integrated science, social studies and music in every unit
- Makes it easy to integrate your favourite materials into thoughtfully designed lesson structures
- Supports the needs of your students through differentiated pathways for children ages 3 to 5, including English learners and children with special needs