What's inside the Toolkit?
Our new supplementary resource gives you access to a bank of digital resources within Connect, including:
- Application-Based Activities: Interactive exercises relating course material to real-life scenarios with topics including Ethics in Research, Models of Motivation, Sleep Stages, Theories of Emotion and many others
- Power of Process: Our bank of journal articles with exercises to encourage critical thinking
- Quest: Journey through the Lifespan: Our immersive learning game for Developmental Psychology
- Media Bank: A selection of engaging videos across Psychology disciplines
- Writing Assignments: A new assignment type designed to improve students' written communication skills
- Question Banks: Exploring different fields of Psychology to test student knowledge
- ...and much more!
Our Psychology Toolkit is easy to set up and customisable to suit the needs of your course. Our team are always there to support you and walk you through the steps.
Power of Process - now available as standalone
Power of Process offers a hands-on critical thinking tool for reviewing and analysing journal articles.
Using a scaffolded framework to develop essential academic skills, such as understanding, analysing, and synthesising, Power of Process moves students towards higher order thinking and critical analysis.